Unable to display feed at this time.
- Car Stolen? Return To Invoice is here to cover its loss January 15, 2020The pain of a stolen car is similar to a punch to your heart. It will need some time to heal. Luckily, a car insurance policy is here to speed up the process. It will cover all the losses when your
- Nippon Paint launches MATEX EZ Wash, a new age emulsion offering best Washability November 21, 2019Karnataka, Nov 19: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia's leading paint manufacturer today launched the MATEX EZ Wash Paint - an interior emulsion catering to all the vital decorative needs of a household, particularly washability. The paint is developed
- 7 Tips to Avail a Personal Loan at a Lower Interest Rate June 13, 2019A personal loan is an unsecured loan. It is the reason behind personal loan interest rates being higher than other loan interest rates. The interest rate charged on a personal loan depends on the personal loan eligibility criteria of the borrower.
- Switching a Home Loan to Get a Better Rate? Evaluate These 5 Points First May 20, 2019After the two repo rate cuts of 0.25 basis points each in February and April 2019, you may be looking forward to more affordable home loan financing. In general, your home loan EMIs will become cheaper to the extent that your
- 5 Investment Moves To Make Before End Of Financial Year March 30, 2019With the end of Financial Year 2018-2019 approaching, you may be looking for ways to claim deductions, save on taxes, and boost your net gains. With the deadline just a few days away, now is the time to double your efforts
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Amazon tells India regulator its partner Future Retail is misleading public October 31, 2020Amazon.com Inc has complained to India's market regulator that its local partner Future Retail Ltd misled shareholders by incorrectly saying it was complying with its contractual obligations to the US e-commerce giant, a letter seen by Reuters shows.
- Nafed floats bids for supply of 15k tonnes of red onions October 31, 2020Cooperative Nafed on Saturday invited bids from importers for supply of 15,000 tonnes of red onions by November 20 in order to boost the domestic availability and check price rise. The cooperative has asked bidders to supply 40 to 60 mm size of red onions from any country of origin at Rs 50 per kg by November 20. They can bid for a minimum quantity of 2,000 […]
- US jury tells Apple to pay $503 million in patent case October 31, 2020A jury in Texas on Friday decided that Apple should pay $503 million for infringing virtual private network technology patented by software security firm VirnetX. The legal battle between Apple and Nevada-based VirnetX involved data transmission security in devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, according to court documents.
- Mumbai airport domestic passenger traffic triples October 31, 2020The passenger traffic at the Mumbai airport is on a steady rise. From the 2.2 lakh domestic passengers the airport handled in June, the number has gone up to 6.5 lakh domestic passengers in September. The number of domestic flights handled went up from over 2,600 to about 6,600 during these three months, according to data released by the Mumbai International […]
- Inspire Brands to buy Dunkin' Brands co for $8.8bn October 31, 2020Inspire Brands, which owns Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings and Sonic Drive-In, said its all-cash deal to take the owner of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins chains private would value it at $106.50 a share. That represents a nearly 20% premium over Dunkin's last closing share price on October 23.
- Cooperative NAFED floats bids for supply of 15,000 tonnes of imported red onions by Nov 20 October 31, 2020“Bidders have to supply fresh, well dried and cured onions.”
- Protection from imports time bound, says NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman October 31, 2020The government is set to extend the production-linked incentive scheme announced under the AtmaNirbhar Bharat package to six more sectors.
- Disney World to lay off 11,000 amid pandemic October 31, 2020This brings the total number of pandemic-related job casualities at the Florida resort to almost 18,000 positions.
- Give a thought for your pennies this World Thrift Day October 31, 2020World Thrift Day is observed on October 31, though in India it is celebrated the day before. We find out how some have been balancing the books since the pandemic, which has redefined spending and savings for many
- ASM Technologies acquires offshore centre of Swedish firm October 30, 2020ASM Technologies, an engineering and product R&D firm, acquired the offshore delivery centre of Sweden-based Semcon, a company that works on user