Unable to display feed at this time.
- Car Stolen? Return To Invoice is here to cover its loss January 15, 2020The pain of a stolen car is similar to a punch to your heart. It will need some time to heal. Luckily, a car insurance policy is here to speed up the process. It will cover all the losses when your
- Nippon Paint launches MATEX EZ Wash, a new age emulsion offering best Washability November 21, 2019Karnataka, Nov 19: Nippon Paint (India) Private Limited (Decorative Division) Asia's leading paint manufacturer today launched the MATEX EZ Wash Paint - an interior emulsion catering to all the vital decorative needs of a household, particularly washability. The paint is developed
- 7 Tips to Avail a Personal Loan at a Lower Interest Rate June 13, 2019A personal loan is an unsecured loan. It is the reason behind personal loan interest rates being higher than other loan interest rates. The interest rate charged on a personal loan depends on the personal loan eligibility criteria of the borrower.
- Switching a Home Loan to Get a Better Rate? Evaluate These 5 Points First May 20, 2019After the two repo rate cuts of 0.25 basis points each in February and April 2019, you may be looking forward to more affordable home loan financing. In general, your home loan EMIs will become cheaper to the extent that your
- 5 Investment Moves To Make Before End Of Financial Year March 30, 2019With the end of Financial Year 2018-2019 approaching, you may be looking for ways to claim deductions, save on taxes, and boost your net gains. With the deadline just a few days away, now is the time to double your efforts
Unable to display feed at this time.
- Govt extends BPCL bid deadline till November 16 September 30, 2020The government on Wednesday extended the deadline for submission of initial bids for Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd (BPCL) by one and half months.
- Apple grants CEO 1st major stock package since 2011 September 30, 2020Apple Inc on Tuesday granted CEO Tim Cook 333,987 restricted stock units, with a possibility to earn as many as 667,974 more if he hits performance targets, in the executive's first stock grant since 2011. “Tim has brought unparalleled innovation and focus to his role as CEO and demonstrated what it means to lead with values and integrity," Apple […]
- Disney to lay off about 28,000 parks unit staff September 30, 2020Walt Disney Co said on Tuesday it will lay off roughly 28,000 employees, mostly at its US theme parks, where attendance has been crushed by the coronavirus pandemic, especially in California where Disneyland remains closed.
- 'Hospitality industry may take 2-3 yrs to recover' September 30, 2020The Indian hospitality industry recovery to pre-Covid level will take two to three years, said credit rating agency Icra adding that its the industry worst hit by the pandemic.
- Capgemini offers another ESOP to most employees September 30, 2020French IT services firm Capgemini, which has 1.2 lakh of its 2 lakh employees in India, is rolling out a new ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) that covers 96% of employees. This is its seventh employee ownership plan and is aligned to development and performance goals.
- Business Live: Stocks trade higher; General Atlantic to invest $498.31 million in Reliance's retail arm September 30, 2020Updates from the world of economy, markets, and finance
- Amazon unit gets ₹1,125-cr. festive boost September 30, 2020U.S.-based e-commerce giant Amazon has infused fresh capital to the tune of ₹1,125 crore into one of its India units, Amazon Seller Services, accordi
- Stimulus inadequate, could have done more: Abhijit Banerjee September 30, 2020‘Economy among worst-hit, may revive in July-Sept.’
- Sensex, Nifty turn choppy in volatile trade September 30, 2020Equity benchmarks Sensex and Nifty opened on a choppy note on Wednesday tracking losses in financial stocks amid mixed cues from global markets as in
- Rupee opens on flat note against US dollar September 30, 2020The rupee opened on a flat note and was trading in a narrow range against the US dollar in opening session on Wednesday, as investors were cautious a